Houston, Texas, Business Litigation and Employment Law Attorneys
Our Houston law firm focuses its practice on the areas of business and commercial litigation and employment law. Mark Goranson and Linda King have a combined experience of more than 50 years in resolving commercial lawsuits and employment disputes. GoransonKing PLLC has established a reputation for successful business litigation and negotiation.
We recognize the burden of drawn-out lawsuits and, where possible, we attempt to steer a path toward resolution. At the same time, when litigation is unavoidable, we have extensive experience in federal and state court. Our wins in the courtroom show we have the knowledge and skill to successfully try your case to a jury.
We aggressively serve the business and employment law needs of Houston area individuals and businesses. Whether you are looking for a lawyer to file suit on your behalf and protect your rights or defend against a claim made against you or your business, you can turn to our law firm with confidence.
The policy of our law practice at GoransonKing is to represent a limited number of clients each year, so that we can fully devote our time, attention and energies to each case. We handle every case in an aggressive but strategic manner, with an understanding of both the outcome desired by the client and the need to avoid expensive and protracted litigation.
Recognized by Clients and Peers Alike for Our Commitment to Success in Resolving Business Disputes and Employment Claims
GoransonKing PLLC provides solutions and resolution to a wide range of commercial and employment disputes. We are proud of the fact that most of our clients are referred to us by other clients or other lawyers. Contact us to discuss how we can help resolve your business dispute or employment issue. We can:
- Negotiate, arbitrate or litigate business disputes regarding breach of contract, partnership dissolutions, business fraud, shareholder disputes or collections.
- Negotiate, arbitrate or litigate disputes involving construction defects, breach of real estate contracts, easements, title problems, or other real estate or construction concerns.
- Represent administrators/executors of an estate or the beneficiaries of an estate in probate litigation involving will contests or other disputes.
- Handle legal malpractice claims, including claims of negligence or misconduct against attorneys or other professionals
- Represent employers and employees in disputes related to compensation, discrimination and harassment (including age and disability discrimination), trade secrets, non-compete agreements, wrongful termination and retaliation, including retaliation for taking FMLA.
- Provide on-site training of employees and managers regarding employment issues, and draft and review employment agreements, executive compensation and severance packages, employment manuals and handbooks.
Free initial phone and office consultations. Call 281.506.0064 to discuss your case.
Contact a Houston, Texas, Business or Real Estate Fraud Lawyer
If you or your business is facing a lawsuit or employment-related dispute, contact attorneys Mark Goranson and Linda King. We have the knowledge, skill and commitment to successfully represent your interests and help you achieve the results you need. We offer free initial consultations, are conveniently located five minutes from downtown near Memorial Park and the Galleria area, and can provide Spanish language translation on request. Call us at 281.506.0064 or contact us online.